Catering Assistants Job Description
Get Fresh Catering are now in a position to employ Catering Assistants who are self motivated and flexible and able to provide support and assistance to the chef / cook on site within a Secondary School Environment during the Academic School Calendar Period.
- Applicants must work well under instructions from the chef.
- Have a good command of the English Language.
- Knowledge of HACCP and Health & Safety Procedures (Candidates must ensure they obtain/hold an up to date HACCP Certificate prior to appointment of commencing employment)
- Help Prepare and produce food for the area which he/she are assigned to.
- Handling of Cash and general duties assigned by Chef
- General Cleaning duties during preparation of foods, to and after canteen service
Applicants interested in the position can email a copy of their CV onto firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Get Fresh Catering, Dunwiley, Stranorlar, Lifford, Co. Donegal. Please ensure you provide references as they will be contacted prior to appointing any staff.
Start Date: Immediate
Hours: Variable Hours Available, Minimum 15hrs per week Monday – Friday
**Family Friendly Hours for anyone with children or wanting to return to work.
If you are interested in our growing team please contact email@example.com
Catering Assistant – Part Time
Abbey Vocational School in Donegal Town